November 13, 2019- The Business Laureates of BC Hall of Fame Cabinet and JABC are pleased to announce the 2020 Laureate Inductees:
• Gordon Robert Diamond, O.C., O.B.C. Chairman, West Coast Reduction Ltd. and Austeville Properties Ltd.
• Chief Clarence Joseph Louie, C.M., O.B.C., C.B.H.F. CEO, Osoyoos Indian Band Development Corporation
• Arran & Ratana Stephens Co-founders & Co-CEOs, Nature’s Path Foods Inc.
2020 will mark the fifteenth anniversary of the Hall of Fame and, to commemorate this milestone, ten posthumous Pioneer Laureates have also been named to the Hall of Fame. They are:
• Robert E. Hallbauer Vice President Mining, Teck Corporation President & CEO, Cominco Limited
• John Frederick Helliwell, F.C.A. Founder & Partner, Helliwell, MacLachlan & Co.
• James Stuart Keate, O.C., LL.D (Hon) President, Canadian Press
• Dr. Walter Charles Koerner, O.C., O.B.C., LL.D. (Hon), D.B.A. (Hon) President & Chair, Alaska Pine and Cellulose Ltd.
• Thomas Arthur McLaren, P.Eng. President, Allied Shipbuilders Ltd.
• Hon. Alexander Duncan McRae, C.B. Businessman, Member of Parliament & Senator
• John Hardie Mitchell Owner, Canadian Stevedoring
• Hon. Clarence Wallace, C.B.E. President, Burrard Dry Dock Ltd.
• Morris J. Wosk, C.M., O.B.C., FOTC, Ph.D. (Hon), LL.D. (Hon) President, Liberty Investments Ltd; M.J. Investment Co.; Co-founder, Wosk’s Ltd.
• William Maurice (Maury) Young, M.Sc., LL.D. (Hon) President, CEO & Chairman, Finning International
These individuals will be formally inducted into the BLBC Hall of Fame at the 15th annual Gala Dinner and Induction Ceremonies taking place on May 05, 2020 at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.